tisdag 11 november 2008

Alias bör man ha

Alias var det rollnamn Bob fick i Sam Peckinpahs film Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid efter ha utväxlat denna klassiska ordväxling: What's your name son? - "Alias". "Alias"? "Alias" anything you want.... Några andra alias som använts genom åren: Justin Case, Blind Boy Grunt, Jim Nasium, Bob Landy, Zimmy, Elston Gunn, Jack Fate, Elmer Johnson, Judge Magney, Sergei Petrov, Jack Frost, Willow Scarlet, Robert Milkwood Thomas, Renaldo, Lucky/Boo Wilbury, Roosevelt Gook, Tedham Porterhouse.... eller kanske (Zushe) Zushia ben Avraham

3 kommentarer:

Charlie sa...

Det absolut bästa som Dylan gjort, enligt min mening, när han blir intervjuad av Klas Burling (tror jag att det var). Burling frågar om han tycker det är fint i Sverige. Dylan replikerar: "I happen to be a swede myself". Oslagbart.

Bernt sa...

En annat bra uttalande är enligt mitt förmenande:“I’m a mathematical singer. I use words the way most people use numbers.” tilltalande för en bibliotekarie som jobbar på ett tekniskt-naturvetenskapligt bibliotek

Bernt sa...

Lite mer Dylan, Sverige,Matematik

Q: Would you describe yourself as a protest singer?
A: No, I’m not a protest singer. In the USA I haven’t been called a protest singer since I was a little boy. I sing ordinary mathematical songs.
Q: What does that mean?
A: Mathematics? It’s things like adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying. The songs are a result of hunger and thirst.
Q: Hunger? At 50,000 Krowns a night?
A: No, but then again I don’t write as much as I used to.
Q: Do you like any of the protest singers who imitate you?
A: No. Have you heard me sing?
Q: No I haven’t.
A: Doesn’t it feel strange to sit there asking questions about something you don’t know anything about?
Q: The literary critics in places like Harvard say you’re a talented poet.
A: In Hollywood?
Q: Harvard.
A: Well, they’re just about the same thing. Let them talk.
Q: What do you think of literary analysis of your songs?
A: Well, that’s just fine. I wish I got paid for saying that.
Q: Who are your favourite writers?
A: Oh, Freddie McFarland, Muggsy Michaelson, Eddie Condor. You ever heard of them? I like Ingmar Bergman.
Q: What do you think of sick humour?
A: What’s that exactly? Hubert Humphrey?
Q: How often do you comb your hair?
A: Every time I’m in the bathroom. About every other day.
Q: Why is your hair so long?
A: Most people know that it’s warmer if you have long hair and everybody wants to feel warm. If you think about it you’ll realise that your hair is in your head, all around your brain. Mathematically speaking, the more of it that comes out the better. A lot of people who’d like to think more open-mindedly don’t realise that it’s easier to do that if your brain isn’t smothered in hair.
Swedish Radio Interview, Stockholm, 28th April 1966